A little late, I know, but better late than never they say! This is what I’d planned/actually completed during January:
- WIP reduction – complete 4 houses of Sampler Game Board – stitched 2½ houses
- Start a new pattern from my stash – stitched & framed The Sampler Girl’s By The Sea freebie
- Stitch 1 small Christmas ornament – started Jingle Sparkle Joy, Midsummer Night Designs freebie
It’s really weird that I have no difficulty at all achieving (even exceeding) goals, target, deadlines etc. at work, yet when it comes to my creative pursuits… another story altogether 😦 Even with these very simple goals, it’s hard. I somehow manage to spend my time doing things that are not on my mental to-do list ; I hardly ever actually write any lists. I should know myself better by now, you’d think !
Now this is what I also did in January:
1. Stitched a small tea ornament for Barbara and included some Western Australian herbal tea and a bracelet I made from Ghanaian beads. I forgot to take photos, so I’ve borrowed Barbara’s piccies. It’s a 2006 freebie from Atelier Le Fil en Scene which you can still find here. Their alphabet series make really gorgeous pinkeeps, take it from me!
2. Stitched a bookmark for Lisette, who signed up for my PIF (I forgot to take pictures-Lis has promised to send me some, so I’ll show you when I get them)
3. Stitched and sent my Fair & Square Exchange squares for my partner – can’t show anything until the recipient posts about it
4. Stitched and sent my Tiny Treasures Exchange scissors fob – again can’t show anything yet…
5. And here’s By The Sea, stitched and framed. My daughter loves Jane Austen, so I thought she’d enjoy this one
So I guess it’s time for February goals…
- Catch up on Sampler Game board – that means 5½ houses to stitch!
- Finish Jingle Sparkle Joy and start Christmas ornie
- Continue working on True Virtue (a long time WIP)
That shouldn’t be too difficult I here you all say very loudly! I’d better get cracking – we’re half-way through Feb already. Desperately need those turbo needles 😉
Oh, I did some Stash Enhancement, but that’s for another post.
❗ Don’t forget – tomorrow’s the closing date for the All you Need is Love giveway.
Happy Valentine’s day!